3. Supta Baddha Konasana Or Reclining butterfly pose.
4. Marjaryasana Or cat/cow pose.
5. Vajrasana Or Thunderbolt pose.
6. Ardha Matsyendrasana Or Half spinal twist pose.
7. Pawanmuktasana Or Wind-relieving Pose.
1.Ustrasana Or Camel Pose-
The Ustrasana is especially good to treat backaches. It relaxes the mind and improves blood circulation. It is also good for the respiratory, endocrine and nervous systems.
2. Paschimottanasana Or Forward bend pose-
Forward bend pose is an excellent yoga pose for the abdominal organs. This pose will not only help the organs to function properly and treat digestive problems but will also regulate the menstrual cycle and reduce the tummy fat.
3. Supta Baddha Konasana Or Reclining butterfly pose-
The reclining butterfly pose or the Supta baddha konasana is an effective Pose to cool down your body. It is also an effective pose for the treatment of PCOS.
4. Marjaryasana Or cat/cow pose-
The cat/cow pose will improve the blood circulation in your body and massage the digestive organs. This pose will stretch and relax your body.
5. Vajrasana Or Thunderbolt pose-
Doing Thunderbolt pose immediately after your meal will help you to digest the food properly and prevent acidity. This asana will improve blood circulation in the intestine and stomach, improving the digestion process.
6. Ardha Matsyendrasana Or Half spinal twist pose or Half lord of the fishes pose
Ardha Matsyendrasana is one of the best yoga Poses for detoxification of the body. It will improve blood circulation, improve digestion, get rid of the toxins and reduce acidity.
7. Pawanmuktasana Or Wind-relieving Pose-
Regular practice of Wind relieving pose helps stimulate bowel movement, which is very necessary for removing waste material and toxins from our digestive system.