Presenting our signature handcrafted hand-screen printed Muslin Cotton (Indian Malmal Fabric) reversible soft blanket - also called as traditionally 'Dohar'. These Dohars have been stitched using hand-screen printed softest muslin fabric and can be used either way. The fabric has been layered in between plain muslin fabric to render the right softness needed for a child. Designed and Made in India with love by Abhinehkrafts. These Dohars/Summer or Autumn Blankets are Pre-washed, dry-cleaned and ready to use.
Please note, these blankets have been made by a set of minority women who are still training with us and are first in series for this summer so there may be certain discrepancies in print or thread visible at the end.
* Cotton grown and developed in India and Screen Printed using natural dyes in Rajasthan
* Summer Blankets that are cosy enough for any fall weather too. The most versatile piece that doubles up as a bed cover as well for a kids cradle/crib
* Reversible Summer blanket; Can be used either way
* Frills along the edges for extra drama
* Versatile - Use it as a summer blanket, or a cover up sheet in cribs, prams, etc. Toddler size Dohar can be used a s breastfeeding cover up.
*Pre-washed, ready to use.
* Made in India with lot of love by Abhinehkrafts (our parent brand)
Note: The standard shipping is free - Currently we are shipping every order via FedEx and DHL so expect your order to reach you sooner than the scheduled time.
SIZE AND OTHER INFO.:
* These Dohars are generously crafted in size with ample margins.
* Dimensions are: 60 Inches x 46 Inches
(The width of these blankets is more than our standard blankets)
Machine wash in quick or gentle cycle setting in cold water with mild detergent. Hand-wash Preferred. Do not soak. Dry in shade. Warm iron, if needed.
This is a handmade product and there may be slight variation of color, print, and weave. These are not defects, they make each handmade piece unique and special.