Set of Shibori Tie-Dye Mulmul Muslin Cotton Curtain/Room Divider/Sheer/Drape/Sham with Loops - Into the Blue - Faith
$40.00 - $55.00
BEST OFFERS FOR YOGIS
Buy Two Products to Get 15% Off
Coupon will add automatically at checkout time. T&C apply.
Our Shibori tie dye curtains are all breezy and bohemian inspired by the sea side! A natural indigo hue covers the tied patterns across the fabric - The natural indigo and blue is a timeless combination, is reflection of calmness and subtle beauty. We have used a soft cotton voile fabric to create this beauty as it allows the natural light to filter through the curtains.
Shibori and Tie Dye are age long traditional dyeing techniques practiced in India wherein each piece is individually folded, tied, in a pattern while dyeing to create the final look. An entirely manual process, therefore, each curtain has color variations and designs that are unique - this is a beauty of these curtains.
Use them across a living space or spruce up your cottage door, make the kitchen more inviting, the way to use them is entirely left to the user. These versatile curtains come in a pack of one and pack of two.
The length given can be shortened to fit smaller doors, frames, or windows - Just drop us a message while you place the order.
Each panel features a 4 inch pole pocket on the top for your curtain rod. Each curtain comes with a tying fabric cord along for artistically tying your curtains when not opened.
We recommend hand-wash for the first few washes as natural indigo color tends to run for the first few times
For best results hand wash and line dry when possible.
Machine wash cold, gentle cycle, tumble dry low, warm iron
* Dimensions/Curtain: 86*45 Inches (Designed to fit a 7 Ft, door/long window comfortably).There are 4 Inches loops on top. Total length including the loops is 90 Inches.
*This product comes as a set of one or set of two. The length of the curtain can be shortened. Just send us a message after placing the order.
* Each curtain comes with a tying fabric cord along for artistically tying your curtains when not opened.
* Product Detail: Shibori/Tie Dye on Mulmul Cotton. 100% Handcrafted. Please note color may slightly vary.
* Weight/Curtain: 189 Gms; Tolerance of +- 1 inch for length and width
* Wash Care: Gentle hand wash in cold water
* Designed and Made by Brand Abhinehkrafts
To see more of our work and other lovely products, visit our
Etsy Shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/Abhinehkrafts
Recently viewed products
You may also like
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …