**Tie-Dye Cotton Saree with Blouse Piece - Color Splash**
- Tie Dye, dipped in natural dyes
- Fabric: Pure Cotton, lovingly put together in a small town in Rajasthan, India
- Feel of the fabric is extremely soft. Easy to drape. Perfect for a beginner Saree enthusiast.
- Length of the Saree: 5.5 meters approximately. More then 5 meter of pure delight of a fabric.
- It comes with a blouse that is a running fabric attached to the overall length of the Saree.
- The Saree doesn't come with any hemming, or fall, or pico. You can place an order for the same separately.
- The Saree ships via FedEx/DHL within 3-4 working days
- Can be gift wrapped. Please indicate your preference during the check-out. Do mention your contact number that can be indicated on the parcels to ease the delivery process.
What is a Saree?
A sari, Saree is a women's garment from India that consists of a drape varying from 4.5 to 8 meters (5 to 9 yards) in length and 60 to 120 centimeters (2 to 4 feet) in breadth that is typically wrapped around the waist, with one end draped over the shoulder. To know more about the Saree, please refer here:
Recently viewed products
You may also like
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …