Handwoven Saree - Solid Dual Colored Cotton Muslin/Mulmul Saree - Sky Blue and Pearl
**Cotton Muslin or Mulmul Saree with Blouse Piece **
- These Sarees are a pure delight - extremely soft, feather like, and breezy. Mulmul or muslin cotton is an extremely versatile fabric for summer season. Breathable, light and excellent for hot and humid days. Team and style these sarees in accordance with your persona. Their subtlety, and simplicity will make you stand out in a crowd. Pompoms at the end to end that jazz.
- Fabric: Pure Muslin Cotton, lovingly Handwoven in West Bengal, India
- Feel of the fabric is extremely soft. Easy to drape. Perfect for a beginner Saree enthusiast.
- Length of the Saree: 5.5 meters (excluding the blouse piece). More then 5 meter of pure delight of a fabric.
- It comes with a blouse that is a running fabric attached to the overall length of the Saree.
- The Saree doesn't come with any hemming, or fall, or pico. You can place an order for the same separately.
- The Saree ships via FedEx and is delivered within 3-4 working days from the day of dispatch.
- Can be gift wrapped. Please indicate your preference during the check-out. Do mention your contact number that can be indicated on the parcels to ease the delivery process.
What is a Saree?
A sari, Saree is a women's garment from India that consists of a drape varying from 4.5 to 8 meters (5 to 9 yards) in length and 60 to 120 centimeters (2 to 4 feet) in breadth that is typically wrapped around the waist, with one end draped over the shoulder. To know more about the Saree, please refer here:
Recently viewed products
You may also like
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …