Saree - Handwoven Linen with a woven golden Aanchal and Golden Border- Rust - Indian Sari/Indian Dress/Fabric Yard
- Handwoven Linen with a woven golden Aanchal and Golden Border In pretty Rust Shade
- Fabric: Linen, lovingly put together in Bhagalpur (Bihar), India
- The saree is light and hence feels extremely soft to wear.
- Length of the Saree: 6 meters approximately - pure delight of a fabric. This saree comes with its own running blouse fabric
- The Saree doesn't come with any hemming, or fall, or pico. You can place an order for the same separately.
- The Saree ships via FedEx/DHL within 3-4 working days
- Can be gift wrapped. Please indicate your preference during the check-out. Do mention your contact number that can be indicated on the parcels to ease the delivery process.
What is a Saree?
A sari, Saree is a women's garment from India that consists of a drape varying from 4.5 to 8 meters (5 to 9 yards) in length and 60 to 120 centimeters (2 to 4 feet) in breadth that is typically wrapped around the waist, with one end draped over the shoulder. To know more about the Saree, please refer here:
Recently viewed products
You may also like
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …